Langsung ke konten utama

Dialogue


     Azhar accidentally meet Nasya at a coffee shop when he want to buy coffee and Nasya was accessing the internet to do some work. Azhar greet her because it's been a long time since they met each other. They had a short conversation about Nasya's school Festival.


Azhar : Hallo, Nasya.

Nasya : Hallo Azhar. How's life? It's been a long time since we met right?

Azhar : Yap, seems like it's been a lifetime. What are you doing here? Is it because the wifi?

Nasya : Ha ha ha... You know it so well. How about you?

Azhar : I feel bored because I'm home alone and I think it's a good idea to chill here.

Nasya : Ahh.. You're right. Anyway, you look very tall. If I stand beside you I look like a dwarf. I feel annoyed ha ha ha...

Azhar : You grew taller, but still look short as if a junior high school student.

Nasya : Nah, even a junior high school student is taller than me. By the way, have you heard about GATHAPRAYA?

Azhar : GATHAPRAYA? I'm not really sure. Is that  a new brand of something?

Nasya : No. It's an event that will be held at my school.

Azhar : What kind of event is that?

Nasya : It's some kind of Cultural Festival and we named it GATHAPRAYA.

Azhar : What kind of performance that will be show on that Festival?

Nasya : There will be a lot of musical performance and also a parade.

Azhar : Wow. So what do you think about the festival? Will it be lit or just ordinary?

Nasya : Of course it's gonna be so lit. Even more than Chris Martin concert. You should come!

Azhar : Should I? With who?

Nasya : Don't you have any friends? You're not being ostracized right?

Azhar : Of course not, you silly. All of my friends are on their own schedule.

Nasya : Ahh.. I see.

Azhar : Should I just come with you?

Nasya : Shall we? Okay then.

Azhar : Okay, then we'll be in touch. But what should I bring there?

Nasya : You don't have to bring anything except some money, and don't forget to buy the ticket. I will let you now if the ticket booth is open.

Azhar : Okay. I owe you a lot.













Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Narrative Text

Pinocchio http://www.englishiana.com/2016/03/10-contoh-narative-text-pendek-bahasa.html In the past, there was a puppeteer whose name is Geppetto. He eager to have a son very much but his wife passed away several years ago. One day, he got an idea to make a puppet in order not to be lonely again. He made a puppet all day long. Finally, in the morning he had finished his work and he named the puppet Pinocchio. Soon he felt lonely again since Pinocchio couldn't walk or talk by itself. One night, Geppetto prayed to the God to become a real boy. He always thought it on his mind in his dream. In the next morning, he was surprised that Pinocchio was alive. He taught Pinocchio how to walk, how to read, how to speak and to do other things as human. He then studied at an elementary school. One day, Pinocchio felt bored and it made him go home late. When Pinocchio finally came home, Geppetto asked him. He said that he was on school but he wasn’t. Instantly, Pinocchio's nos...

Aspiration Day

Aspiration Day is a program that Perwakilan Kelas SMA 3 made made since long time ago. It is a day where you can deliver your aspiration directly to pricipal, vice, teacher, comitte and also caraka itself. You can deliver your aspiration about anything and they will response directly to your aspiration too. I am part of Perwakilan Kelas. I am one of Event Division in Aspiration Day. I suppose to be there and controlling the event but unfortunetly something happen that day. I lost one of my family member and need to go to the funeral. The funeral is at out of town so i need to go there as soon as possible. I went there right away at twelve midnigt. Because of that i can't come and control the event.

Debate

‘Freedom for Woman in Saudi Arabia’ PRO : Woman can go outside at their own risk because they can learn martial arts or something that can defend themselves from any dangerous. CONTRA : Is not safe for woman because the high of crime number, aspecially even if they can protect themselves, is not impossibke if someone attack them with sharp things or something dangerous. MY OPINION : I think it’s fine for woman to go outside at their own risk. Because, I think woman is not that weak. They know how to protect themselves. Also, they have many people around them to protect them from far away. ‘Tax free for Asian Games Ticket’ PRO : It’s more affordable. It’s good for athlethe because they can get more support. For the foreigner too it can be some opportunities for them to watch Asian Games. CONTRA : Because there is a lot of stuff and things that need to be pay and if the ticket price is too low, maybe it can cause deficit. MY OPINION : For me, we can ...