Langsung ke konten utama

World Tournament

So I would like to share my story why I didn't present on World Tournament day.

     World Tournament was held on Saturday. Me and my class already prepare about our costume and choose one person to be the captain. When I arrived home I immediately set up all of my clothes and stuff for tomorrow. I feel a little bit excited because I think the concept of this World Tournament is quite unique, that's what makes me feel excited. After I finished preparing, I feel my body is hurt and a little bit not feeling well and dizzy, so I go to bed early because I don't want exacerbate the pain and don't want to be late tomorrow.

     I hope when I wake up I feel better, but sadly when I wake up I feel even more unwell. When I try to get up I feel very dizzy. First I try to get up and get some eat because I remember that today is World Tournament, but unfortunately I can't. I decide to get some rest for about an hour because on that day I wake up earlier. But after an hour I didn't feel something change, I didn't feel I'm getting better, and the temperature of my body is getting high. My mother suggest me to go to the doctor but I refuse it, I don't think that I need doctor, I think that I just need to get some rest because I do so many activities and it makes my body tired and easily get sick.

     So after eat breakfast and get some medicine I go to sleep. All of my activities during my holiday that week was eat, drink medicine and sleep until I feel better. Fortunately i feel better on Tuesday so I can go to school that day.

     I can't attach a letter from the doctor because I didn't go to the doctor, and I also can't attach some photo because I'm not even think to see or check my phone, all I think was what can I do to get better so I can attend school on Monday, that's why I didn't attach any photo and take a rest all day.
   

   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Narrative Text

Pinocchio http://www.englishiana.com/2016/03/10-contoh-narative-text-pendek-bahasa.html In the past, there was a puppeteer whose name is Geppetto. He eager to have a son very much but his wife passed away several years ago. One day, he got an idea to make a puppet in order not to be lonely again. He made a puppet all day long. Finally, in the morning he had finished his work and he named the puppet Pinocchio. Soon he felt lonely again since Pinocchio couldn't walk or talk by itself. One night, Geppetto prayed to the God to become a real boy. He always thought it on his mind in his dream. In the next morning, he was surprised that Pinocchio was alive. He taught Pinocchio how to walk, how to read, how to speak and to do other things as human. He then studied at an elementary school. One day, Pinocchio felt bored and it made him go home late. When Pinocchio finally came home, Geppetto asked him. He said that he was on school but he wasn’t. Instantly, Pinocchio's nos...

Aspiration Day

Aspiration Day is a program that Perwakilan Kelas SMA 3 made made since long time ago. It is a day where you can deliver your aspiration directly to pricipal, vice, teacher, comitte and also caraka itself. You can deliver your aspiration about anything and they will response directly to your aspiration too. I am part of Perwakilan Kelas. I am one of Event Division in Aspiration Day. I suppose to be there and controlling the event but unfortunetly something happen that day. I lost one of my family member and need to go to the funeral. The funeral is at out of town so i need to go there as soon as possible. I went there right away at twelve midnigt. Because of that i can't come and control the event.

Debate

‘Freedom for Woman in Saudi Arabia’ PRO : Woman can go outside at their own risk because they can learn martial arts or something that can defend themselves from any dangerous. CONTRA : Is not safe for woman because the high of crime number, aspecially even if they can protect themselves, is not impossibke if someone attack them with sharp things or something dangerous. MY OPINION : I think it’s fine for woman to go outside at their own risk. Because, I think woman is not that weak. They know how to protect themselves. Also, they have many people around them to protect them from far away. ‘Tax free for Asian Games Ticket’ PRO : It’s more affordable. It’s good for athlethe because they can get more support. For the foreigner too it can be some opportunities for them to watch Asian Games. CONTRA : Because there is a lot of stuff and things that need to be pay and if the ticket price is too low, maybe it can cause deficit. MY OPINION : For me, we can ...