Langsung ke konten utama

Garden by the Bay


Garden by the Bay

Garden by the Bay is located in Singapore near Marina Bay Sand. Why I suggest you to visit this place? Let me tell you why, because once you come here you're not gonna regret it.

This garden is open for public on 29 June 2012.It is the largest at the three gardens and aims to showcase the best of tropical horticulture and garden artistry. Their concept is transform Singapore "Garden City" into "City in a Garden".

This garden is divided into some several areas, there are Bay Central Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay South Garden. From the whole area, I will tell you more about Bay South Garden.

Bay South Garden also divide into some several areas, which named Conservatories, Flower Dome, Cloud Forest, Supertree Grove, Children Garden, Horticultural Themed Garden, and Flower Market. There are many of them but I explain more about Cloud Forest and Supertree Grove which I think is very awesome.

Cloud Forest replicates the cool moist conditions found in tropical mountain regions. We can access this place by using an elevator and it provide a waterfall with refreshing cool air. 


Supertree Grove are vertical garden that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading, and working as environmental engines for gardens. 


Very awesome right? I bet you if you visit this place and see them directly you will get fascinated.
Although it is not located in Indonesia and we have to use some money to visit it, it is worth it. It is better to spend more money and visit a lot of beautiful place like this garden rather than waste your money just to hang out or buy unnecessary things.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Narrative Text

Pinocchio http://www.englishiana.com/2016/03/10-contoh-narative-text-pendek-bahasa.html In the past, there was a puppeteer whose name is Geppetto. He eager to have a son very much but his wife passed away several years ago. One day, he got an idea to make a puppet in order not to be lonely again. He made a puppet all day long. Finally, in the morning he had finished his work and he named the puppet Pinocchio. Soon he felt lonely again since Pinocchio couldn't walk or talk by itself. One night, Geppetto prayed to the God to become a real boy. He always thought it on his mind in his dream. In the next morning, he was surprised that Pinocchio was alive. He taught Pinocchio how to walk, how to read, how to speak and to do other things as human. He then studied at an elementary school. One day, Pinocchio felt bored and it made him go home late. When Pinocchio finally came home, Geppetto asked him. He said that he was on school but he wasn’t. Instantly, Pinocchio's nos...

Aspiration Day

Aspiration Day is a program that Perwakilan Kelas SMA 3 made made since long time ago. It is a day where you can deliver your aspiration directly to pricipal, vice, teacher, comitte and also caraka itself. You can deliver your aspiration about anything and they will response directly to your aspiration too. I am part of Perwakilan Kelas. I am one of Event Division in Aspiration Day. I suppose to be there and controlling the event but unfortunetly something happen that day. I lost one of my family member and need to go to the funeral. The funeral is at out of town so i need to go there as soon as possible. I went there right away at twelve midnigt. Because of that i can't come and control the event.

Debate

‘Freedom for Woman in Saudi Arabia’ PRO : Woman can go outside at their own risk because they can learn martial arts or something that can defend themselves from any dangerous. CONTRA : Is not safe for woman because the high of crime number, aspecially even if they can protect themselves, is not impossibke if someone attack them with sharp things or something dangerous. MY OPINION : I think it’s fine for woman to go outside at their own risk. Because, I think woman is not that weak. They know how to protect themselves. Also, they have many people around them to protect them from far away. ‘Tax free for Asian Games Ticket’ PRO : It’s more affordable. It’s good for athlethe because they can get more support. For the foreigner too it can be some opportunities for them to watch Asian Games. CONTRA : Because there is a lot of stuff and things that need to be pay and if the ticket price is too low, maybe it can cause deficit. MY OPINION : For me, we can ...