Langsung ke konten utama

My Desperate Situation


   

     Each of us surely ever experienced desperate situation and so do I. And on this regard I would like to tell you a story about my desperate situation.
     This incident happen when I was 9th grade. On that day I have various schedule, and my first activities was going to Trans Studio Mall Mosque. I need to attend my school recitation since I'm going to be up against national examination. I left my home at 8 o'clock and arrived there at 9 o'clock. Then I rushed to get inside because I'm late. After I found my friends and a spot to seat, I seat and started a conversation with my friends.
     After a few hour listened to a lot of material that we discussed together my friends and I slowly got yawnful. I started to chitchat with my friends about a lot of things that all of sudden come to our mind since we were bored. We share our story about how to overcome our stress because we're going to face the national exam, we discuss about what is the best way to prepare and study for our exam, we also discuss about some questions that related to math and science since math and science are our subjects priorities. Furthermore, we also talked about girls topic for example fashion, boys and another. It was a really great and quality time to talked with them.
     While we were chitchatting I heard adzan fill the air, it means that it's time to pray so my friends and I prepare to wudhu. Then, I went to the wudhu place and accompanied by two of my friend. It takes a few minutes to wudhu. Before wudhu I took off my glasses and watch and put it above the faucet. I also put my cellphone there. After wudhu I went back upstairs.
     After arriving at the 2nd floor I realized something was missing, I lost one off my stuff but I forgot what kind of stuff is that. Then I tried to remember and remember. Finally I remember that I forgot to carry my cellphone back. I was panic then I ran to the downstairs looking for my cellphone. I ran here and there looking for my cellphone inside the toilet but I couldn't find it. I was very panicked then I started to cried, but still ran here and there looking for my cellphone and asked to everyone if there is someone who see it.
     When I was still looking for my cellphone a women come over and asked me what am I doing. Then I explained to her that i lost my cellphone here and nobody see where it goes neither me. Then that women asked me to follow her to the deposit counter, she asked what kind of phone is that, then i tell her the characteristic of my phone. The women started to took something from the locker then pass me a green cellphone, she asked is this my phone or not. I was really shocked, it was my phone! I wonder how could she found it and the women said that she found it above the faucet, she told me to be careful and carry my stuff carefully since my cellphone was really precious. Then I thanks her a lot, I also thanks to God because a person who found my cellphone was a really kind person. I will never ever forget about this incident.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day

Aspiration Day is a program that Perwakilan Kelas SMA 3 made made since long time ago. It is a day where you can deliver your aspiration directly to pricipal, vice, teacher, comitte and also caraka itself. You can deliver your aspiration about anything and they will response directly to your aspiration too. I am part of Perwakilan Kelas. I am one of Event Division in Aspiration Day. I suppose to be there and controlling the event but unfortunetly something happen that day. I lost one of my family member and need to go to the funeral. The funeral is at out of town so i need to go there as soon as possible. I went there right away at twelve midnigt. Because of that i can't come and control the event.

Passive Voice

  A Skillfull Piece of Work Once Birmingham and Sheffield, two of the largest towns in England, began to quarrel. The quarrel started as each of them claimed to be able to produce the most skillful piece of work. A special jury  was chosen  to decide which city would show the greatest skill. The day arrived. A steel spider with long thin legs  was produced  by representatives of Sheffield. The spider  was made  by the best workers. It was as small as a pea. It ran about on the table as if it were alive. A wonderful mechanism  had been put  in that little body. Everybody was sure that the first place  would be given  to Sheffield. Then a sewing needle  was laid  on the table by representatives of Birmingham. A smile appeared on the lips of the jury when the needle  was noticed . Then the top of the needle  was screwed off  and 4 needles  were drawn out , one from another. The first needle, as it was, had been the case of the four other needles. The needles  were handed  over to ea

Vacation go go! : Bali

On March, all of the eleven graders have study tour program. we visited Bali together for 5 days. There are a lot of places that we visited and i'm going to tell you about it all now. The first destination was Tanah Lot.  Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons. The second destination was Jimbaran Beach Club.  Jimbaran beach and the famous Jimbaran Bay are on Bali's southwestern coast. The beach is part of the narrow isthmus connecting the Bali mainland and the Bukit Peninsula. The beach and the bay of Jimbaran offers small secluded areas. The tranquility and peace you can find here can be a perfect antidote to a stressful world. The third was Tanjung Benoa.  Tanjung Benoa, like many other beachside destinations in B